Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Special "Thank You" From Ward 5

Good morning Mr. Rhones,

I would like to “Thank You” for all of the effort you and everyone put into calming Hawaii Ave  NE down, the stop sign has made all the difference that was necessary to slow down speeders, allow walking pedestrians, other motorists, animals to be safer using this thoroughway.  There was a stop sign ahead placed in front of my home which ironically marks where my dog “Champ” was killed, for me it is a memorial to him.  I am sure this effort was bigger than my request for assistance, however my voice was heard and for that I appreciate all that has been done.

I would like to especially “Thank” Gigi” my ANC commissioner who is always on the job, ready to represent ward 5. 

Sincerely,

Regina Payton

No comments:

Post a Comment